We are currently accepting:
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue shield of California
United Health Care
Kaiser (in process of becoming a provider)
Health Net (in process of becoming a provider)
We will be happy to contact your insurance company and verify speech therapy coverage with your insurance plan.
Please call or email any questions you may have.
We focus primarily on children under the age of 10. The majority of the children that receive therapy at our office are referred from local regional centers.
Depending on the age of the child, here are some things you may notice your child doing that would indicate that he or she may need speech therapy.
- No response to voices, sounds, and music.
- Difficulty transitioning from a bottle to jar food and solids.
- Baby does not react to you.
- Difficulty sucking and eating.
- Eyes do not move in direction of sound.
- No attention to voice or music.
- No response to name.
- Toddler does not maintain attention to pictures.
- Inability to follow simple commands.
School Aged Children:
- Incorrect grammar.
- Difficulty re-telling a story.
- Child has a hard time following the school routine.
Every child develops differently , if you suspect your child may be showing signs of a delay bring your child immediately. The sooner the child receives therapy, the better the prognosis.
Our staff has extensive training in the following areas:
- Oral-motor and feeding
- Down Syndrome
- Floor-time approach
- PROMPT approach of speech therapy
We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Yes, all of our staff is bilingual in English and Spanish, including the administrative staff.